Saturday, April 12, 2008

San Diego Public Transportation

My god. Haven't been on a bus in a while and now I remember why. My god. So far, in less than a week, I've had a ring side seat to witness two crackheads threaten to kill each other - one sitting a row in front of me and the other two rows behind me - apparently, one thought the county jail beds were comfortable and the other preferred the downtown shelter beds....good stuff...and this was after moving seats to get away from another tweaker flapping his withered arms around for no apparent reason.

My god, and the other day a nice middle aged lady rocking a bee-hive head suit argued with a semi-toothed transient on whether or not 62 degrees was hot or not. They agreed to disagree.

Basically, my goal with San Diego public transportation is to get from A to B without getting stabbed in the kidney. Batting a 1,000 so far.